Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HOLIDAY STAMP CAMP




Saturday, October 13, 2012 
10AM – 12PM
Location: My stamp studio - Brandon, FL 

Now is the perfect time to create beautiful projects for your family and friends this holiday season. This Stamp Camp INCLUDES:
·        Three projects; 2 fancy fold cards (shown) and an ornament gift box - all pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble.
·        Package of the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Paper (pg. 4 of the Holiday Catalog)
·        Package of Brushed Gold Cardstock (pg. 160 of the 2012-2013 Catalog)
·        Package of Champagne Glimmer Paper (pg. 18 of the Holiday Catalog)
·        Chocolate & soft drinks
$35 pre-paid by September 29th.  Bring your own adhesive.
Contact me to reserve your space and to make payment arrangements

1 comment:

  1. I want to come! this looks awesome and very diverse. Great Holiday ensemble. Gorgeous as always. You are tempting me so much to get this set and the die!! Like Sue I am trying to resist you are making such pretty cards with it.

    ReplyDelete