Box template designed by Jill George
· Stamp Set: Ornament Keepsakes #128048 (w), #128051 (c)
· Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885
· Ink Pads: Real Red, Early Espresso
· Big Shot: Scallop Square Bigz Clear die #115950, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die #120893, Holiday Ornaments Framelits #127816
· Designer Paper: Candlelight Christmas Specialty #126901
· Punch: ¾” circle, Corner Rounder
· Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels #119247, Glue Dots, SNAIL adhesive, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Gold Dazzle Marker #128979, Ruler, Bone Folder, 1/8” Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon #119959, Very Vanilla medium envelopes #107300
1. Cut Espresso cardstock 8.5” x 12”
2. Score on the 12” side at 1”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 11”
3. Turn cardstock and score at 1”, 6.75”, 7.75”
4. You will need to trim away some of the panels that you’ve score to create the box flap. See diagram.
5. Corner round the top corners which will create the box flap.
6. Place Sticky Strip on one of the 1” end panels and secure the box closed.
7. Decorate the front panel of your box as desired. Here I hand cut two small pieces of glimmer paper to mimic the top of the ornaments. Attach them with a glue dot. I used a ruler to make a straight line from the top of the box to the ornaments using the Gold Dazzle Marker.
1. Cut Vanilla cardstock 4” x 8” and fold in half to create your card base.
2. Die cut Espresso cardstock with the Scallop Square die.
3. Adhere the folded Vanilla cardstock to the scallop square die cardstock.
4. Decorate the front of your cards. I copied the ornament layout from the box cover and added a piece of knotted ribbon to the top of my ornaments with a glue dot.
5. Stamp an image on your envelopes to coordinate with your cards.