tips to making this card. 1) This stamp set has coordinating designer paper which I used to layer the front of this card. 2) Instead of cutting a large piece of Midnight Muse cardstock for the layer behind the designer paper, I used scraps. The strip to the left and right are separate, 1" pieces. When they are tucked to the back you can't even tell. This is a great way to save on cardstock and use up those scraps. 3) I used 3" of ribbon to create, what I call, an 'air knot'. It's adhered with a glue dot. 4) Notice how I only corner rounded two corners of my cake image? Try rounding only one or two opposite corners, too.
- Stamp sets: Make a Cake (126740 wood, 126742 clear), Create a Cupcake; for the words (121915 wood, 121982 clear)
- Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
- Designer Paper: Patio Party (126916)
- Punches: Scallop Edge Border (119882), 3/16" Corner Rounder (119871), Large Oval (119855), Scallop Oval (119856)
- Accessories: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive