Here are a few tips to making this card. 1) The white cardstock is mounted behind the So Saffron piece allowing a spot to place the butterfly once the punch has been made. 2) I recommend punching the 'window' first then embossing the woodgrain. An embossing folder texturizes the paper making it more difficult to get it inside your punch and lined up properly. 3) I used two pieces of ribbon at 4" each. One is adhered through the punched 'window' and the other is tied under that piece. By using two pieces you'll save about 6" of ribbon. 4) The large scallop edgelit was used to make the border. 5) The butterfly was stamped on Baja Breeze cardstock in Island Indigo ink. 6) I used the piercing template to piece around the 'window'. It's difficult to appreciate it in this picture but it really looks great in person!
- Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood, 123759 clear), Curly Cute (117014 wood, 120510 clear)
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, So Saffron
- Ink Pad: Island Indigo
- Big Shot: Woodgrain embossing folder (127821), Large Scallop Edgelit (127019)
- Punch: Decorative Label (120907), Elegant Butterfly (127526)
- Ribbon: 5/8" Whisper White Organza (114319)
- Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Pierce Mat (126199), Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187), SNAIL adhesive, Dimensionals