Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blooming with Thanks!

During my monthly Card Class I create 18 different cards for my customers to choose from. They can change the greeting, the colors, well...just about everything. The great thing about this intermediate class is that my sample gives them a place to 'start'.  This was one of the samples I created for January's class.  If you're interested in making cards then check out my schedule. This class is taught the second Thursday of every month. I teach it at 10am and again at 7pm.  CLICK HERE for details.
Tips:
  1. The flower was created from two, of the Blossom flower punch.  I curled the edges with my bone folder.
  2. The center of the flower is a combination of different size circles created with punches.  I used a glue dot to attach the Baker's Twine bow.
Supplies:
  • Vintage Verses - FREE during Sale-A-Bration (Jan 22-Mar 22) with any $50 order.  CLICK HERE for more details.  
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Primrose Petals
  • Ink Pad: Pool Party
  • Punches: 3/4" Circle #119873, 1" Circle #119868
  • Designer Paper: More Amore #129309
  • Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
  • Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine #124262, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment