CLICKING HERE. Here are some tips to creating this card:
- I stamped the elephant on designer paper then cut him out. Be careful when you cut out your images, don't cut on the stamped color line or you will lose the detail to your stamp.
- I stamped the words repeatedly, without reinking.
- Markers were used to color in the birds since they are on one stamp. Remember to "huff" or as I call it, use the "Darth Vader technique" to remoisten your stamp after they are colored in so the image is nice and moist before stamping. Markers are a dye based ink and they dry quickly.
- Stamp Set: Henry Says #128090 wood, #128093 clear
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
- Designer Paper: Twitterpated #125406
- Punches: Scallop Trim Border #118402
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder