Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Garden Thank You!
It's almost March. Can you believe it?  Here in Florida we've had one of the mildest winters I can remember in 12 years.  My Azaleas and my shrubs are all beginning to bloom.  I LOVE flowers.  Today's card represents just that - flowers.  Using the Big Shot and some punches you can create this card in minutes.  Tips:
  1. The white and chocolate cardstock are seperate pieces. One was embossed and the other stamped.
  2. The Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch is a wonderful product. Here I cut the strip in half to create the eyelet border on the front of the card. I was able to create two cards from that one punched strip.
  3. I added small dots to the center of each flower using the White Gel Pen. Remember to use the pen straight up and down and work slowly to get great results.  
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Secret Garden, #129141 wood, #129144 clear, Pretty Petites -FREE during Sale-A-Bration through March 22nd. You can find Sale-A-Bration stamp sets HERE.  
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral
  • Ink Pads: Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
  • Big Shot: Secret Garden Framelits #129372 - The framelits and the stamp set can be purchased in a bundle saving you 15%! #131100 wood, #131099 clear, Needlepoint Border embossing folders #129383
  • Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon #119275, 1" Square (to make banner tip) #124094, Petite Curly Label - FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment