Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

That Precious Baby
I have to say, I created this one all by myself!  I love to CASE (copy and steal everything) then put my own twist on it.  If you saw my stamp room right now you'd tell me to go find something to CASE because I've been working on March's scrapbook class layouts for DAYS with little progress. Oh, how I hate losing my "mojo".  I've decided to step away and go back to it later today.  Tips on today's project...if you want to CASE it! 
  1. The elephants and the ticket are colored in with markers then I 'huffed' (I call that the Darth Vader technique) then stamped. Don't clean the stamp between markering the same areas. That residual ink will help with the next image but also don't mix up the colors.  
  2. If you don't have enough designer paper to layer it behind the stamped images consider using leftover scrap strips.
Supplies:
  • Stamps:  Patterned Occasions (FREE during Sale-A-Bration - get details HERE), That's the Ticket #128072 wood, #128075 clear
  • Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: None
  • Markers: Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
  • Big Shot: Chevron embossing folder #127749
  • Punch: Ticket Duo Builder #126883
  • Designer Paper: Tea for Two #129311
  • Accessories: SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment