Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Usin' the "tellie"
Two years ago my daughter went to London with her high school music department where they participated in the Westminster New Year's Day Parade.  When Stampin' Up! showcased this stamp set for Sale-A-Bration I knew I had to have it! You can view the stamp set HERE. While at Leadership Conference last month, I swapped cards with Tina Weller who lives in Brown's Flat, New Brunswick and this was her swap.  I loved it so much, that I CASE'd it! Thank you, Tina!  It's an easy card and here are a few tips:
  1. Stamp the image on the white cardstock in Black Staz On.
  2. Stamp the image again on Real Red cardstock and cut it out.
  3. Layer the cut image on top of the white one with Dimensionals.
  4. Using the Basic Black marker, write the word "hello" as shown.
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental - FREE during Sale-A-Bration through March 22nd 
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
  • Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On #101406
  • Marker: Basic Black #100082
  • Big Shot: Fancy Fan embossing folder #127751
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment