Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Floating in Thin Air
....or at least that's how they look!  Seahorses are so darned interesting, aren't they?  Their tails move and mold to grab on to coral and the best part, in my opinion, is the males become pregnant and have the babies.  I had to laugh as I typed that because my grandmother used to say "If men had to have the babies there wouldn't be any!"

Tips:
  1. I used 19" of linen thread to wrap around the front panel several times then tied it in a knot in the front.
  2. The small circle is attached with a glue dot, just under the knot to represent being 'tied on'.
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: By the Tide #129117 wood, #129120 clear
  • Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party
  • Ink Pads: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party
  • Designer Paper: Sycamore Street (Sale-A-Bration retired)
  • Punch: 1" Circle #119868
  • Accessories: Linen Thread #104199, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment