Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hangin' Low
Can you tell? The card front is cut away using a Framelit to expose the bird cage which I stamped INSIDE the card. I lightly traced the opening with a pencil before I stamped the inside image.  I think this was one of my favorite cards that I created last month for Card Class. 

Speaking of Card Class I'm making a BIG CHANGE come April.  It will be a lot more fun, a lot less work and less money!  Who doesn't love all that, right?  Watch my blog for more details!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Aviary #116957 wood, #120462 clear, Create a Cupcake (words) #121915 wood, #121982 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo
  • Ink Pads: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
  • Big Shot: Hearts A Flutter Framelits #130159
  • Designer Paper: Sycamore Street - FREE during Sale-A-Bration through March 22nd. You can find FREE product selections HERE.
  • Ribbon: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack - FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
  • Accessories: Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder, pencil and eraser

No comments:

Post a Comment