Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Healing the Wound
.....of realizing there are only 4 days left of Sale-A-Bration!  Hurry, it's not too late to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s largest sale of the year.  Spend $50 and choose one FREE ITEM from the Sale-A-Bration flyer. Details here

This card was featured at my Card Class last week. Have you noticed that basic, white cards are "in" again? I stamped the Band-Aid and cut it out, mounting it over the original image I stamped.  I punched the small heart and the XL Oval.  The Tangerine Tango layer was creating by using the same XL Oval punch. I just cut it in half, lengthwise and adhered each half to the back of the white, creating a small border. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions - FREE during Sale-A-Bration
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango
  • Ink Pads: Pool Party, Tangerine Tango
  • Designer Paper: Sycamore Street - FREE during Sale-A-Bration
  • Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder #117335
  • Punches: XL Oval #119859, Small Heart #117193, 1 3/8" Square (to create banner tip) #119877
  • Ribbon: Tangerine Tango 1/2" Scallop Dots #124144 
  • Accessories: SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment