- Stamp the leaves first, then the tulip. It's so much easier to line up this way.
- The dotted border is created with a punch. Just cut the finished strip in half and mount half on either side of your greeting.
- Stamp Set: Bright Blossoms #125495 wood, #125497 clear, Curly Cute #117014 wood, #120510 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
- Ink Pads: Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
- Punches: 1" Circle #119868, 1 1/4" Circle #119861, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border #119275
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder