Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh, How I've Loved Sale-A-Bration - today's Farwell post!
Yep, this is IT...the final day of Sale-A-Bration for 2013! It's a bittersweet day. Bitter because I'm going to miss all the fabulous FREE products I've been using since they are "officially retired" as of today. Sweet because I know NEW THINGS are on the horizon.  You know what they say 'out with the old, in with the new'.  I created today's card for my Card Class last week.  Some designer paper, an embossing folder and a few punches and it  came together very quickly. 

Tips:
  1. Notice how I put a white dot in the center of my little flower on the bottom right?  I didn't want to add any more bulk to this card for mailing to I used this as a substitution for a button.  
  2. The small heart in the steam of the tea cup is from the Owl Builder punch.  

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions - FREE during Sale-A-Bration - your last chance is TODAY!  Click here for details!
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
  • Ink Pads: Island Indigo
  • Punches: Owl Builder #118074, 1 3/4" Circle #119850, Small Heart #117193, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
  • Designer Paper: Sycamore Street - FREE during Sale-A-Bration
  • Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder #129383
  • Accessories: Glue Dot, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment