Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

There's No Greater Treasure Than a True Friend
Do you have a good friend that you're thinking about?  Send them a hand-stamped card and tell them! I'm blessed to have a small circle of wonderful friends that I can go to for anything.  What a blessing it is to share life with these women. They lift me up when I'm down, they talk me off the ledge when I'm confused and angry, they reason with me when I'm unreasonable and God knows if I have a bad hair day, they'll tell me so!  :)   Today's card is dedicated to the amazing friends in my life.  Framelits are my friends, too. They made this card super easy!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Just Thinking #129940 (wood only)
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
  • Ink Pads: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit
  • Marker: Cherry Cobbler
  • Big Shot: Window Frames Collection Framelits #129021, Lacy Brocade embossing folder #127819
  • Designer Paper: Sycamore Street - FREE during Sale-A-Bration through March 22nd!  Details can be found HERE.
  • Punch: 1" Square (to make banner tips) #124094
  • Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding #120992
  • Accessories: SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment