CLICKING HERE. In addition to your sales support you can also help the RMH in Tampa by organizing a group of people to help me stamp and assemble cards that are donated for our 16-guest room house. I always need man power. You can find details about my "Creativity for a Cause" events HERE.
- To create the clouds punch one 2 3/8" scallop circle and trim as shown, rounding the bottom a little. Sponge with Illuminate Glimmer ink for shimmer.
- I used 12" of Linen Thread, folded it in half, then in half again, made a knot and used a glue dot to adhere it to the button.
- Here's a short cut to coloring in the blimp; Ink the entire image with Crumb Cake ink. Use your blender pen to remove the ink from the blade/rotors and the basket. Use the markers to re-color just those areas. This saves lots of time and another great use for your blender pen!
- Stamp Set: Moving Forward #126320 wood, #126322 clear, Up, Up & Away #122755 wood, #122757 clear, Confetti #116960 wood, #120465 clear
- Cardstock: Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
- Ink Pads: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark #126857
- Designer Paper: Comfort Cafe #126898
- Markers: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze
- Punches: 3 3/8" Scallop Circle #118874
- Big Shot: Tasteful Trim die #120893, Designer Frames Folders #123130
- Accessories: Regals Buttons #119744, Blender Pen #102845, Linen Thread #104199, Sponge #101610, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive