Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birthday Banner
Believe it or not I was creating this card for another purpose and decided to "ditch" the idea.  With all the paper cut and pieces scattered on my desk I decided that I needed to use them.  What was a "ditch" turned out kinda' cute, I think.  The Pennant Builder punch is awesome and I've used it for many things including party hats, Christmas trees and elements to make designs on my projects.  Yep, I'm a punch kinda' gal!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners #126255 wood, #126257 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
  • Ink Pad: Raspberry Ripple
  • Designer Paper: Print Poetry Pack #129312
  • Ribbon: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin #126846
  • Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
  • Punch: 1 1/4" Square #119865 (to make the banner tips)
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment