CLICKING HERE. I teach the class twice a week so if you can't attend on one day there's another option. Don't let the list of supplies scare you off. It's a "punch happy" page!
- The large, white cardstock square on the left hand size was cut 8 1/2" 8 1/2".
- I stamped three flowers in solid cardstock to coordinate with the stamped images. They are separated by a Dimensional to create a 3D look.
- The Lucky Limeade (A RETIRING COLOR!) Bakers Twine is used as a stem. I cut 5" pieces for each flower, used my Paper Piercing Tool to make a hole and taped the raw end to the back side of the white layer.
- The individual squares on the right hand side are each 3"x3".
- I made the leaves by using the small oval punch, folding it in half and trimming it down to make it smaller. Each leaf is a little different...just like on real flowers!
- Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch #125535 wood, #125537 clear; Notable Alphabet #126355 wood, #126357 clear; Round Array (A NEW promotional stamp set and for a limited time, offered in a bundle with the coordinating punch for 15% off! CLICK HERE)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
- Ink Pads: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade (Retiring 5/31/13!)
- Punches: Boho Blossoms #119858, Curly Label #119851, Small Oval #120908, 1" Square #124094, 1 1/4" Square #119865, Blossom #125603, 3/4" Circle #119873, 7/8" Scallop Circle #129404 (Offered in a bundle for 15% off for a limited time!), 1 1/4" Scallop Circle #12781
- Designer Paper: In Color Collection 2011-2013 #122384
- Accessories: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Vintage Faceted Buttons #127555, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (Retiring 5/31/13!) #125572, 3/8" Designer Printed Brads #122940, Pierce Mat #126199, Paper-Piercing Tool #126189