Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Geometric Memories
Here's another layout that I created for my monthly Stamp N' Scrap Class.  I have to admit, it looks WAY cuter in person.  Find something in your house to trace to create a perfect circle so you can mount your Designer Series Paper pieces evenly.

You can peruse my blog for all the pages we create during my monthly classes. I hope you'll join us. You can find details about this class by CLICKING HERE

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Flowering Flourishes #126365 wood, #126367 clear
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade
  • Ink Pad: Crumb Cake
  • Designer Paper: Tea for Two #129311
  • Markers: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limede, Calypso Coral
  • Punches: Scallop Oval #119856, Decorative Label #120907, 1 3/8" Circle #119860
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment