Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pinwheel Technique!
It's not too late to sign up for my Advanced Stampers Technique Class.  This class is held the third Monday of every month and teaches two techniques. I will be teaching the Grid and Pinwheel techniques on Monday, April 15th from 6:30-8:30 PM.  You can find all the details about this class by CLICKING HERE

Don't forget - FREE SHIPPING on ANY SIZE order begins Saturday, April 6th - Monday, April 8th.  You can place your order in any of the following ways:
  • Online through my website by CLICKING HERE.  No special codes needed!
  • Message me CLICK HERE
  • Calling me (813) 689-9319
This is a great time to order those retiring Stampin' Up! colors! The last day to get them is May 31st:



No comments:

Post a Comment