Putting the Right Foot Forward!
- I stamped the shoe in Jet Black Staz On ink - my black ink pad of choice because it NEVER smears, NEVER runs and always comes out crisp. It's totally worth the investment, especially on white and vanilla cardstock.
- I colored in the shoe with markers, avoiding the black areas.
- Cut the shoe out and mount on Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Dapper Dad #129195 wood, #129198 clear; Delightful Dozen #122650 wood, #122652 clear
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
- Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On #101406 $7.95; Crumb Cake
- Designer Paper: Parker's Patterns #131021
- Big Shot: Argyle Embossing Folder #127750
- Punch: 1" Square (to make banner tip) #124094