Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Best of Flowers

If you've been following my blog you know I love flowers! Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers but I simply can't keep them alive! I've tried and tried to no avail.  I've given up because it's a pricey experiment.  My neighbor, however, seems to have the knack so looking out my stamp room window to her front yard makes my day complete! Ah, gotta' love a "good neighbor".

I created this card from one I saw on Stampin' Connection, a demonstrator only website that houses thousands and thousands of samples and videos.  Just another perk of buying the Starter Kit which is ON SALE through May 30th.  You can select $155 of merchandise for only $99 and you'll get FREE shipping too! Enjoy the 20% discount through September 30th with absolutely NO OBLIGATION to continue.  BUT, the BEST PART, is that anyone purchasing the Starter Kit during this special can choose ANY NEW PRE-BUY "SNEAK PEAK" products from the NEW, upcoming catalog!  If you'd like to see those Sneak Peak items, CLICK HERE

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Best of Flowers #133342 (clear mount only), Bring on the Cake #121899 wood, #121958 clear
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
  • Ink Pad: Rich Razzleberry
  • Punches: 1 1/4" Square #119865, 1 3/8" Square #119877
  • Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder #129383, Tasteful Trim Die #120893
  • Accessories: SNAIL Adhesive
You can view this stamp set by CLICKING HERE
You can get more information on the Starter Kit Special by CLICKING HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment