- Stamp the image with Jet Black Staz On ink (my preferred black in pad since it dries quickly and doesn't smear) on WATERCOLOR PAPER.
- Using your Aqua Painter color in the cupcake.
- I created the background around the image using my Aqua Painter but really watering down the ink so it was lighter.
- The bow is easy. I call it the 'tuxedo bow'. Punch two holes about 3/4" apart. Take the two raw ends of your ribbon, each face down through a hole. Flip the piece of cardstock over. The right side ribbon will go in the left hole and the left side ribbon will go in the right hole. Flip the cardstock over and gently pull on the ribbon ends so it lays flat.
- I added a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the heart on the cupcake, although it might be tough to see in this picture.
- Best of Birthdays #132929 (clear mount only)
- Cardstock: Watercolor Paper #122959, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
- Ink Pads: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Jet Black Staz On #101406
- Designer Paper: Comfort Cafe #126898
- Ribbon: Baja Breeze Seam Binding #122331
- Punch: 1/8" hand held (retired)
- Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023, 2-way Glue Pen #100425, Aqua Painter #103954, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
You can view the watercolor paper by CLICKING HERE