Butterflies & Sunshine
- Here I used a sponge dauber and some ink and colored them. I've also colored them with my Aqua Painter for a softer look but it will need drying time. They are attached with glue dots.
- The leaves are from the Bird Builder punch.
- I used my markers to color in the words. Be sure to "huff" on your stamp (what I call the Darth Vader breath) to remoisten the ink before stamping it on your cardstock.
- When attaching a long strip of ribbon to a card front I recommend using Sticky Strip. Run it on the cardstock where you want the ribbon to lay then lie your ribbon over it. If you attach the Sticky Strip to the ribbon it has a habit of 'stretching' and losing its shape.
- Stamp Sets: Swallowtail #129213 wood, #129216 clear; Feels Good #129681 wood, #129684 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Sahara Sand, Primrose Petals
- Markers: Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade
- Designer Paper: Tea for Two #129311 (cut 1"x 5 1/2")
- Punch: Build Builder #117191
- Ribbon: Primrose Petals #236844
- Accessories: Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim #126869, Sticky Strip #104294, Sponge Daubers #102892, Glue dots, SNAIL Adhesive
Look at the amazing Tea for Two designer paper by CLICKING HERE