Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chevrons!
I have found, repeatedly, the versatility of the stamp set"Oh Hello".   Here I created a masculine version using the printed chevrons that come as a part of the stamp set. I didn't use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (and you can probably tell) to line up the chevrons.  Shhh...don't tell anyone but I KNOW the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is an important tool but I just don't like it.  Call me a lazy stamper (funny because those of you who know me, know I'm nothing but lazy), but I can't be bothered with the 'line up' process. Good news, though. I taught this same card to 16 people and all of them did wonderfully lining it up, too!  Get the stamp set in clear mount and you'll be all set.  

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Best of Birthdays #132929 (clear mount only), Oh Hello #130730 wood, #130733 clear
  • Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
  • Ink Pad: Midnight Muse
  • Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders #129383 (come in a set of 2)
  • Punch: Decorative Label #120907, XL Oval #119859
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
 CLICK HERE to view the Oh Hello stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment