I have found, repeatedly, the versatility of the stamp set"Oh Hello". Here I created a masculine version using the printed chevrons that come as a part of the stamp set. I didn't use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (and you can probably tell) to line up the chevrons. Shhh...don't tell anyone but I KNOW the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is an important tool but I just don't like it. Call me a lazy stamper (funny because those of you who know me, know I'm nothing but lazy), but I can't be bothered with the 'line up' process. Good news, though. I taught this same card to 16 people and all of them did wonderfully lining it up, too! Get the stamp set in clear mount and you'll be all set.
- Stamp Set: Best of Birthdays #132929 (clear mount only), Oh Hello #130730 wood, #130733 clear
- Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
- Ink Pad: Midnight Muse
- Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders #129383 (come in a set of 2)
- Punch: Decorative Label #120907, XL Oval #119859
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive