Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Perfectly Penned Birthday
This card features two stamp sets that aren't in the upcoming 2013-2014, NEW, Stampin' Up! Catalog. This means you only have days left to get them.  June 3rd is the final day to purchase any retiring stamp sets.  I'm certainly going to miss both these stamp sets. You can tell how much I love them by the ever-changing color of the wood blocks.    :D

I copied this layout from a card I saw on Stampin' Connection; a demonstrator only website filled with thousands of ideas.  I love the cascading look of the images on the card, especially with those little hot air balloons.  This stamp set fits PERFECTLY in the larger sized Stampin' Up! soda pop tops, too!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Collage Curios #129009 wood, #129102 clear; Perfectly Penned #122890 wood, #122892 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse
  • Ink Pads: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist
  • Ribbon: Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin #126848
  • Accessories: Glue Dot, SNAIL Adhesive
To view the Collage Curios stamp set CLICK HERE
To view the Perfectly Penned stamp set CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment