Counting the Years
When you get to be my age you no longer want to 'count' but you still want to celebrate! This card was part of my monthly Chicks, Chocolate & Cards class. I did change one thing on the final sample, which is not shown here, I added an embossing folder to the card. The NEW Alphabet Press embossing folder coordinated with this designer paper so well that I couldn't resist. Check out this new embossing folder by CLICKING HERE!
- Stamp Set: Label Love Bundle (includes the stamp set AND the punch for an additional 15% savings!) #132723 wood, #132722 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Island Indigo
- Ink Pad: Early Espresso
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle #119850, Artisan Label (included in the Bundle noted above)
- Designer Paper: Soho Subway #130140
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive