Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

IMAGINE THE LIFE!
Ahhhh, more NEW product! Can I just tell you that I'm like a little kid in a candy shop?!  I copied this idea from another demonstrator because I loved it so much. I really should call myself "The Copy Cat" because, serisouly, there are SO MANY great ideas out there that there is no reason to reinvent the wheel. I always said "R&D everything you can".  (By the way, R&D stands for 'rob and duplicate'.)  ((smile))  Here's a tip about recreating this card:
  1. I cut 1/4" strips of designer paper and adhered them diagonally to a piece of cardstock cut 3 1/2" x 3" to cover the largest, full butterfly on the die. Turn the piece of covered cardstock over, onto the die and run it through the Big Shot. 
  2. I did not thread the button, I made a bow and used a glue dot to adhere it to the top.
  3. The words have been colored using three different markers.
 Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings #130330 wood, #130333 clear
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
  • Markers: Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
  • Big Shot: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die #114507
  • Designer Paper:  Epic Day This & That #130814
  • Button: Very Vintage #129327
  • Accessories: Linen Thread #104199, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
If you're a butterfly fan, CLICK HERE and take a look at this limited edition stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment