Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

MUSICAL WINGS
 I had my annual Open House to celebrate the new catalog on Sunday and this was one of the make & takes my customers made. It's a total CASE from another I saw on Stampin' Connection, a demonstrator only website filled with thousands of samples. (A great perk!)  The new Modern Medley designer paper is beautiful. CLICK HERE to see the different patterns included. 
 I used the Elegant Butterfly punch with Basic Black cardstock and added a few pearls to the body.  It's mounted to Stampin' Up!'s Tea Lace Paper Doily. 
The new Very Vintage buttons add the perfect embellishment.  I made a knot in the taffeta ribbon and used a glue dot to secure it in place over the button holes. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Best of Greetings #133485 (clear mount only)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
  • Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
  • Punches: Elegant Butterfly #127526, 1" square (to create the banner tip)
  • Designer Paper: Modern Medley #126926
  • Button: Very Vintage #129327
  • Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon #119261, Pearls Basic Jewels #119247, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment