Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FRENCH FLOWER MARKET
You can't blame a girl for seeing a card and instantly thinking "Hmmmmm, what does this remind me of?"  What's funnier yet....I've never been to France so I have no idea if flower markets have doilies! ((grin)) Humor me, people!  I absolutely love this new Flower Shop Bundle. What's a bundle?  Well, it's the best crafting deal - stamp set PLUS coordinating punch - save 15%!  Some of the new Stampin' Up! Bundles have an embossing folder or framelits but every single Bundle saves you 15%!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Flower Shop Bundle #132727 wood, #132726 clear
  • Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
  • Punch: Pansy (INCLUDED in the Bundle) #130698
  • Ribbon: Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim #130020
  • Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399, Large Pearls #125577, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NEW FLOWER SHOP BUNDLE

No comments:

Post a Comment