Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh, the Memories!

My husband, Bob, went with me to convention this year...his first one ever! I've been a demonstrator for 15 years (this September) and felt it was "time".  I was SO GLAD he came!  He not only had a great time but he was able, in his words, see me 'walk across the stage as I was recognized for the many blessings I earned this year'.  This picture was taken by a Stampin' Up! photographer after Bob won a free stamp set.  This picture was posted on Shelli's blog; Bob now feels "famous". ((smile))  Click here to go to Shelli's blog for some other fabulous pictures of convention!
This card was one of three featured during my July Chicks, Chocolate & Cards Class.  We make 6 cards, 2 of 3 different designs.  If you'd like to have some FUN and CREATE lots of great cards then check out my events schedule. We'd love to have you here! 


Supplies:
  • Stamps: Sketched Birthday #130423 wood, #130426 clear
  • Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
  • Ink Pads: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
  • Designer Paper: 2013-2015 In Color Paper Stack #130136 (cut 3"x 4")
  • Punches: 1 3/8" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
  • Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
  • Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape #131269; Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sharpie marker (used to color the rhinestone), Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment