Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lattice Hexagons

Ok, I'll admit, I should have broken out the Stamp-a-ma-jig but you guys know that I don't like that tool. The tool works great but it's the tediousness that I can't deal with. I'm a 'whip it out, ink it up and stamp it' kinda' girl.  HOWEVER, even though my A-type personality friends are looking at this card and thinking "she should have used the Stamp-a-ma-jig", I want you to know that with clear mount stamps its super easy to 'wing it' and hey, it's HAND STAMPED!  ((smile))

Supplies:
  • Six-Sided Sampler #130953 wood, #130956 clear (This set is also available in a BUNDLE which includes the hexagon punch at a 15% savings #132725 wood #132724 clear); Sweet Essentials #132085 wood, #126457 clear
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz
  • Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On
  • Big Shot: Little Leaves Sizzlits #114511; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
  • Punch: Boho Blossoms #119858
  • Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots #130934; Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment