Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thanking God

The Trust God stamp set is one of my favorites. The set includes a variety of greetings that are suitable for any occasion. I found this one particularly fitting for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.  Yes, I'm already working on fall cards! Thanksgiving, like all holidays, are a big deal in our family.  We have lots of traditions that my grandmother started, many, many years ago that live on today.  I have hosted most of the Thanksgivings over the years cooking all the traditional foods but everyone begs for my New York Cheesecake in addition to the pumpkin pie.  Are you famous for a holiday favorite dish? What is it?

Supplies:
  • Trust God #132094 wood, #126702 clear; Magnificent Maple #131868 wood only, #Gorgeous Grunge #130514 wood, #130517 clear
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
  • Ink Pads: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
  • Punch: XL Oval
  • Big Shot: Oval Collections Framelits #129381
  • Designer Paper: Sweater Weather #132184
  • Ribbon: 1 1/4" Burlap #132140
  • Accessories: Brights Candy Dots #130931, Sponge Daubers, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
 Trust God Clear-Mount Stamp SetCLICK HERE for details on the Trust God stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment