There are numerous layers to this card but most are created from punches. It's a great layout and one that is easily adapted to other themes...even scrapbook pages. And, of course, in true "Lisa fashion", I added lots of rhinestones to add some bling to this card. See them on the scallop circle to the right?
- Stamp Sets: Delightful Dozen #128547 wood, #122652 clear; Halloween Hello #131718 wood, #131721 clear
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On, Basic Gray
- Designer Paper: Witches' Brew #132185
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
- Big Shot: Circles #2 Originals Die #114526
- Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Tafetta #119253
- Button: Neutrals Designer #130031
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!