Tip: You may notice that the acorn top is slightly darker than the bottom. Ink up the acorn then stamp off a layer of the ink on scratch paper. Re ink only the top portion by carefully lining it up on your ink pad and stamp. This gives you a perfect two-tone look.
- Stamp Set: Truly Grateful #131730 wood, #131733 clear
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
- Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
- Big Shot: Oval Collections Framelits #129381, Sweet Button Embosslit #121813
- Punch: 1 3/8" Circle Punch
- Ribbon: Burlap 1 1/4" #132140; Bakers Twine (this is Crushed Curry, compliments of Stampin' Up! from convention but Early Espresso would be great)
- Accessories: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FOR TIPS, INSPIRATION AND MY EVENTS SCHEDULE. IT'S FREE!