I'm lovin' that new Chalk Marker featured on page 20 of the Holiday Catalog. The quality is amazing; dries instantaneously, looks just like chalk and is value priced at $3.50! Yep, I got TWO! I created this scrapbook layout with the Chalk Marker in mind. Trace a few circles (think dinner plate or Tupperware lids) to get the chalk outline represented here.
I used the Full Heart punch and stamped images, randomly on them to add credence to the motif of the page.
The Whisper White Craft Ink Pad, used on black cardstock, represents more 'chalk'. Remember, the Whisper White pad is pigment based so it will need a little longer to dry.
- Stamp Sets: Creative Elements #128523 wood, #122647 clear, Loving Thoughts #128436 wood, 125845 clear, Best of Shelli #133488 clear mount only
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On, Whisper White Craft #101731
- Designer Paper: Venetian Romance #130144, 2013-2014 In Colors Paper Stack #130135
- Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die #120893
- Punches: Full Heart #119883, Small Heart #117193, Scallop Edge Border #119882
- Accessories: Chalk Marker #132133, White Bakers Twine, Glue Dots, Designer Buttons (Subtles & Neutrals), Dimensionals
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!