Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blog Candy Winner Announced!





Woo hoo! I have randomly chosen a blog candy winner for Friday's Blog Candy Post.  Thank you all for the comments. Seems the overall winner of "favorite Holiday Catalog stamp set" is Festive Flurry. 

The winner of my blog candy is:

Posted: October 11, 2013 at 2:05 PM  "Oh so many favorites! I love them all! Festive Flurry tops my list! Thanks!"

Congratulations, Cherie! Please email me in the next 24 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I'll get your blog candy sent to you right away! 

Once again, thanks everyone for commenting.  There will be more blog candy offered in the future so keep watching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment