- Notice the Pumpkin Pie layer on the front of my card? It's not a scallop but I did use the scallop punch to create it. Punch a piece of cardstock using the Scallop Circle punch. Attach a post-it-note to the edge so you can easily get it back inside your punch. Off set the scallops and punch again. You will end up with this really cool looking 'medallion' piece!
- The moon behind the tree image was created using the Sponge Dauber. Ink the Dauber in Summer Starfruit and place it on your cardstock, turning it to create the circle.
- Stamp Set: Best of Halloween #134381
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink Pads: Summer Starfruit, Jet Black Staz On
- Big Shot: Circle Thinlits #133480
- Punches: 2 1/2" Circle, 1/3" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
- Accessories, Sponge Daubers, Witches' Brew Washi Tape, Post-it-Notes, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!