Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Stampin' In The Woods!

http://campjudson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Camp-Judson-Official-Logo-Webpage-Header.jpghttp://campjudson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/DSC_3180.jpg 
Doesn't this look quaint?  This is where I'm headed! I'm off to Linda Bauwin's "Stampin' In The Woods" Retreat!   I will be staying in this adorable cabin for two glorious nights of girl time, snacks, stamping, fellowship, snacks, laughs, snacks and more stamping.  Did I mention there would be snacks?  There is an adorable candy store within walking distance!  Sugar rush, here I come!

So, why am I going? Well, two reasons.  Linda is a dear friend and sister stamper and she has invited me to come for a visit. She lives in northern Ohio where I get to sight-see Amish Country and covered bridges.  She's also prepared me that I'm in for a 'temperature change"...it's supposed to "flurry".  I think that's her nice way of saying it's going to SNOW!  Let's just say this Florida gal has gone shopping for appropriate, closed-toe shoes and clothing.  The second reason I'm going is because I want to learn all the in's and out's of running a retreat so I can host one for YOU! Yes, it's coming! I will be working out the details to have a stamping retreat in 2014.  

Since cell service and internet service are virtually non-existent "In The Woods", watch for pictures and details when I get back!  In the meantime, put on a sweater and think "flurries"!  


Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!


No comments:

Post a Comment