Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Upcoming Craft Fair Schedule!

Every year I relish in the preparations for the craft fairs I've signed up to participate in.  This year I'm doing THREE -yes, 3!  I've listed the dates and locations below. Please mark your calendar so you can come and visit me at one of, if not all of, these locations.  I will have lots hand-stamped crafts but this year, I'll have a TON of 12x12 scrapbook pages selling at only $3 per layout!  In addition, I'll have ornaments, cards, note pads, gift card holders, framed art and much more.  I have an entire basket of products for only $1, too!  All of my craft fair booths are INSIDE so it doesn't matter if it's rain or shine. Parking and admission are free at all the fairs I've listed below.  Come do some one-of-a-kind holiday shopping!

  • Saturday, November 9th; 9am - 3pm; Whistle Stop Craft Fair; Holy Innocents Church, 604 N. Valrico Rd., Valrico, FL 
  • Friday, December 6th; 9am - 2pm; Delaney Creek Lodge, 320 S. Lakewood Dr., Brandon, FL
  • Saturday, December 7th; 9am - 2pm; Brandon Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)\Christmas Bazaar, 910 Bryan Rd., Brandon, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment