I'm eagerly waiting for Stampin' Up! to announce, on November 19th, what items will be on sale, beginning November 20th. The sale will last until December 2nd. That's all we know for now but I'm CERTAIN it's gonna be BIG - after all, this Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary year and they've been giving lots us lots to celebrate!
Be sure to mark your calendar for November 19th to come back and see what the hoopla is all about!
Today's card was inspired to something I saw on Pinterest. (Yep, I have lots of Pinterest boards; cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking and great recipes!) The Designer Frames come in a set of two. I used the oval for this project which highlights the reindeer perfectly. The texture works wonderfully with the designer paper. I used the Square Collection of framelits for the glittery corners. Die cut a 1 3/8" square, cut on the diagonal and separate the corners to mount behind the deer. A few rhinestones and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter bring the shine all together!
- Stamp Set: Warmth & Wonder (hostess set) #131880 wood, #131883 clear
- Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Ink Pad: Island Indigo, Pool Party
- Glimmer Paper: Silver #124005
- Designer Paper: Winter Frost Paper Stack #123183
- Big Shot: Designer Frames Embossing Folders #123130 (set of two), Square Collection Framelits #130921
- Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way Glue Pen, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. Yep, it’s FREE!