When I saw this card I knew I had to CASE it. For those of you who don't know what "CASE" means its the acronym for "copy and share everything".
The colors are calming and sophisticated, don't you think?
And the card is easy to make and it would be appropriate for lots of different occasions.
To make the designer paper hole:
- Punch a 1/4" circle in designer paper. Discard the punched piece.
- Take your 1/2" circle punch and go over the small circle you just punched in the designer paper. Line up the 1/2" circle punch so that you will be creating a small "ring" (as shown), and punch.
- Adhere the circle ring to your cardstock by using a few glue dots or the multi-purpose liquid glue.
- Use the 1/4" circle punch again to punch out the center of your cardstock.
- Insert Baker's Twine or ribbon. I used 8" of Whisper White Baker's Twine.
- Stamp Sets: Regarding Dahlias #130324 wood, #130327 clear; Delightful Dozen #128547 wood, #122652 clear; Gorgeous Grunge #130514 wood, #130517 clear
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray
- Designer Paper: Eastern Elegance #130131
- Punches: 1/4" Circle (retired), 1/2" Circle #119869
- Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399, Whisper White Baker's Twine #124262
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. Yep, it’s FREE!