Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Leftovers!

I had purchased the Thankful Tablescape Kit to create a flip album (below) and I still had LOTS of product leftover. 

So, what do you do with leftovers? You re-purpose them, right?  

This card was created with just some of the leftovers.
This kit comes with lots of chalkboard banners.  On this card, instead of using the Chalk Marker INCLUDED in this kit, I stamped a greeting in Whisper White Craft ink and used White embossing powder and heat set it.  I even added a Neutral Designer Buttons for a little dimension. 
 The birch paper included in this kit is AWESOME and PLENTIFUL! (I'm secretly wish Stampin' Up! would sell it separately)  
The kit comes with 10 pre-cut and pre-scored pockets that I used to create the pages for my flip album.  The pockets are super for holding printed journaling cards.  Below, I used more chalkboard banners but this time with the Chalk Marker that's included.  Did I mention the Chalk Marker is included?  ((smile))

So, get whatever leftovers you've got stashed from other projects OUT and start creating! If you don't have this Thankful Tablescape Kit it's not too late to purchase one.  

Thankful Tablescape Kit #133463  $19.95 includes:
10 cardstock holders, designer paper belly bands, chalkboard banners, journaling cards, designer paper, chalkboard labels, Chalk Marker (sold separately, too #132133), birch paper, Chocolate Chip paper, linen thread and die-cut, printed, assorted leaves.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1664
The Holiday Sale is quickly winding down. Don't miss your chance to save up to 50% off your favorite Stampin' Up! paper crafting products. When you shop in my online store you will automatically be entered in my Mystery Hostess drawing, too! 

Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  Yep, it’s FREE!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme

No comments:

Post a Comment