- Cut cardstock 7 3/4" x 3"
- Score at 3 3/4" and 1 1/4"
- Fold down the 1 1/4" flap and punch, if desired
- Use Dimensionals to close the flap
- Use one Glue Dot on each side of the cardstock to fold it closed, making a pocket. Be sure your Glue Dot is close to the edge so that it doesn't impede the gift card placement
- Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness #130246 wood, #130249 clear; Chalk Talk #130631 wood, #130634
- Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Ink Pad: Island Indigo
- Punches: Chevron Border #132154, 1 3/8" Circle #119860
- Designer Paper: Quarterfancy #130141
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Bone Folder, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, SNAIL Adhesive
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!