Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Woodgrain Thanks



 
Hmmmm....I can smell the turkey already (ok, well, in my mind!) Thanksgiving is just 2 days away! 

This card was created for my monthly Chicks, Chocolate & Cards Class which is on the second Monday of each month. I love this class; lots of variety and lots of fun ladies...all sugared up on chocolate, creating cards.  Join us. You can get details about the January class by CLICKING HERE.  December's class is now full - but RSVP NOW for January so you're guaranteed a space - the chocolate (and the cards) are THAT GOOD!  

There are just DAYS left!  Shop at up to 50% off!  
Details about my Mystery Hostess giveaway and a flyer for the products that are on sale can be found by clicking on the image below.
http://lisacurcio.blogspot.com/2013/11/holiday-sale-starts-today-plus-door.html#uds-search-results



Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  Yep, it’s FREE!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme

No comments:

Post a Comment