This over-sized crinkled flower is the focal point for this card. Naturally, card this size can't be mailed without extra postage but I'm intending to attach it to a gift and hand deliver it.
The soft tones of the Crisp Cantaloupe and the bold neutral of the Basic Gray allow these two colors to really make a statement.
You can easily make these 3D flower. I have a video teaching you how. CLICK HERE to learn.
I stamped the sentiment directly on the designer paper. I added some pearls to lend credence to the texture of this card and play up the vintage feel.
Make It Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Perfectly Penned #128703 wood, #122892 clear
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Ink Pad: Basic Gray
- Designer Paper: Venetian Romance #130144
- Punch: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle #118874, Scallop Edge Border #119882, 1/16" hand-help (used to make the small holes behind the crinkled flower and on the bottom border. Best viewed in the first photo. This punch is now retired)
- Ribbon: 5/8" Crochet Victoria Trim #118481
- Accessories: Pearls Basic Jewels #119247, Glue Dots, 1/8" Mini Brads #122941
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.