Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Which way?

 Today's card is a follow up from my card on Sunday.  If you missed it, CLICK HERE.  During that blog post I shared how I created this grid technique which gives the illusion of layers on the card front. It's simple and requires a few post-it-notes.  Give it a try!  CLICK HERE for the video tutorial.
I used three colors to do the sponging and stamping.  Keeping with my 'arrow' theme I used one of the Hung Up Cute Clip (they come in three assorted designs; arros, hanger & a thought bubble) to focal point my greeting banner.  

Make It Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Hello Lovely #130240 wood, #130243 clear; Off the Grid #130736 wood only
  • Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Pistachio Pudding
  • Accessories: Stamping Sponges #101610, Hung Up Cute Clips #129389, Soft Sky Seam Binding #131210, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information.  
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme
 

No comments:

Post a Comment