Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Postage Due

I love the vintage look!  This stamp set is a great addition to my repertoire because it screams nostalgia.  I created this simple card for my monthly Card Class last month. You can find details about all my events by CLICKING HERE.  Here are a few tips to making this card.  1) The punched pieces were created using the Modern Label punch. I punched one and cut it in half to create the two pieces.  2) I used the white gel pen to make the dots on the punched pieces but you can use white brads or buttons for more texture.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Postage Due (126395 wood, 126397 clear), Fabulous Phrases (117002 wood, 120501 clear)
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Ink Pads: Basic Black, Real Red
  • Punches: Modern Label (119849), 1" Square (124094), Postage Stamp (122344)
  • Accessories: White Gel Pen (105021), SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment