Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

How Many Days?

 That's what I'm asking myself...how many days until the Founders Circle Retreat? Yep, I'm excited!  I get to spend five glorious days with the other Founders Circle achievers, mingle with Stampin' Up!'s executive team, have fun and relax. I'm ready!  In fact, be on the look out for "LIVE blog coverage" while I'm there!  My leg of the trip begins a few days early as I meet up with two very special friends; Cindy Baughman and Linda Bauwin.  The excitement begins Monday, the 16th! 

If you aren't into counting "days" then consider changing that portion to years, places, miles, smiles, times, tries, ways, friends, places, etc.
If you haven't tried the new Photopolymer stamp sets then I'd like to give you a tap on the shoulder.  Oh my gosh...they are amazing and they stamp perfectly. I love the way the photopolymer turns the color of my ink pad so I have perfect placement each time. The other great part is that desipte how much I rocked the stamp I never got those nasty lines when we press too hard. LOVE THAT! 

Take a look at the words "How Many" on this layout. I put ALL the letters on ONE CLEAR BLOCK and stamped! How easy is that?  I did the same thing with the numbers. One large, clear block, positioned my numbers and stamped.  The letters in this set are tiny but I found an easy way to mount them.  I put the first letter down on the table and pressed my clear block against it. The other amazing thing about Photopolymer is how is STICKS!  Incredible!  I lined up the next letter in the same fashion and pressed.  I did this until I had my entire phrase built.  The other MAJOR GREAT THING about Photopolymer...their price...an entire set for $13.95!   Check out the collection of stamp sets Stampin' Up! is offering by CLICKING HERE.  Dare ya...order a set and not fall in love with them!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Designer Typeset Alphabet #132956 (Photopolymer); Morning Post Numbers #131841 (clear mount only)
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray
  • Ink Pad: Rich Razzleberry
  • Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
 Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!


No comments:

Post a Comment