Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Just Smile


 It's the colors that make this page soothing and yes, makes you want to smile. An easy layout always includes no more than 3 colors (neutral tones don't 'count') and repetition adds to simplicity. Here I've duplicated the words "smile" several times, in each of the three colors I've used. 
I added a rhinestone to each "i" as well as to the image (shown below).  I love rhinestones...cheap, easy to use and they add lots of interest to any project. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Mosaic Madness #130246 wood, #130249 clear; Happy Day #130294 wood, #130297 clear; Wonderlust Photopolymer #133452
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party
  • Ink Pads: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
  • Designer Paper: Quarterfancy #130141
  • Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, 1/4" Circle
  • Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies
  • Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Glue Dots (for the dot of the letter "j".), SNAIL Adhesive

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment